Tuesday 25 May 2010

Memories


My Final Wish
Originally uploaded by Max_Fax
I'm getting to the stage now where I'm harking back to the 'good old days'. I gave my band What The Blood The Blood Revealed up last year and haven't picked up the bass since. It hasn't really been a problem up until recently when I came to realize that I had abandoned the project I pretty much dedicated my entire playing days to. Unscene was the name I had given to an exhibition I was hoping to put on at the Harbour Arts Centre at some stage. The closest I got was a room of my photos to show along side the photographer Alisdair Devine's exhibition. Sadly this fell through when the plug was pulled on the Low Wattage gigs (more on them later) and the project was relegated to the attic along with my hopes of ever putting it into any format. Now though I might just put it together on Flickr and see what happens after that. So here is one of my favorite images I captured during that mad period. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment